“Sheffield's Leading Business Centre”
Aizlewood's Mill is a prestigious six-storey 19th century Flour Mill restored and refurbished into a fully managed business centre, conveniently located within the city centre of Sheffield. The excellent design of this building - which includes full disabled access - enabled us to win a Design of the Year Award in 1991.
Aizlewood's Mill offers a wide range of services to suit businesses of all sizes, you may be starting a business that requires our virtual services or as an established company you may be looking to move into one of serviced offices ranging from 161 sq ft - 2238 sq ft.
- Fully serviced unfurnished office space
- Conference and meeting room hire
- Large car park for staff and visitors, additional front courtyard parking for short stay and disabled visitors
- Virtual office services including telephone answering services and mail collection/forwarding for non-residents
- Secretarial services
- Secure 24 hour access to the building
If you would like more details or would like to come and take a look around please contact us. Click here to find out more.